Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

BBQ Smoker: The Weber Smokey Mountain

 We have been eating a lot more at home lately.  It is healthier and we get better food for our money.  I typically do most of the cooking.  The ultimate in man cooking is of course the BBQ.  Currently I've been using the gas grill which offers pretty immediate gratification.  Lately I've been considering a smoker for the low and slow BBQ.  I've been considering both the 18.5" and 22.5" Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker's.  The research I've done so far seems like this will be a good option.  I did consider less expensive models but it looks like all the fiddling that is required and poor results would create a lot of frustration.  It also seems that the investment isn't that large when you consider what you might spend on meat.

1 comment:

  1. Yummy - I can't wait to be your taste tester! Bring it on!

    ReplyDelete